At Koa Skin we pride ourselves on offering the most innovative treatments, with the highest currently attainable education in order to provide you with the most desirable outcome when choosing your treatment provider. We only have university qualified Dermal Clinicians utilising all our paramedical treatments, so you can feel comfortable that you are in the best hands, at all times.
Anti aging treatments are everywhere today, offering all sorts of promises with massive costs often involved. Don't get caught up in the hype. Look for the PROVEN scientifically backed treatments to ensure that you get the best result possible for your money. Our skin rejuvenation treatments will refine and refresh the skins texture and tone, activating the body senses to re-introduce the production of elastin and collagen within the skin. Fine lines and wrinkles can soften in appearance and redness in the chest and neck can also be treated.
4 - 6 sessions are required 2 - 3 weeks apart.
Some patients are prone to pigmentation, we will advise you on your initial consultation if you fall into this group and will advise you to undertake a pigment inhibition treatment before commencing treatment. This is a simple process where you apply a serum to the treatment areas 2 - 4 weeks before treatment commences and during your treatment course. Should you not wish to do this, we will ask you to sign a waiver stating that you are electing NOT to do this, despite our recommendation and we will not be held liable for any pigmentation development that occurs as a result of not doing this preparation.
What to Expect:
Some redness may be present. This can last for a day or so. Any pigmented areas may darken slightly before fading away over the following few weeks.
- Apply a cool compress if required 1 - 2 hours after treatment to relieve any swelling or sensation.
- Apply healing lotion as advised by us. Either pure aloe vera gel (if bought, make sure there is no additives, such as green dye - we have pure gel in clinic), or from an actual aloe vera plant (if you have one). Aspect Post Treatment Balm is a fantastic product to use post IPL. We always have supply in clinic. Apply aftercare gel liberally and frequently until completely healed.
- Do not scratch or pick at the treatment area, this is tender skin and must be treated with care!
- No hot showers for the first 24 hours after treatment - lukewarm/tepid temperatures are fine.
- NO SUNBURN! - This is imperative THROUGHOUT YOUR TREATMENT PROCESS. You can end up with major scarring or pigmentation as a result. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANYONE IGNORING THIS NOTICE. You will receive this information prior to your treatment commencing and it will be given in your aftercare information. Failure to comply with this will result in further treatment being denied by us and we will not be liable for you failing to comply.
- Use 30+ sunscreen DAILY, regardless if you are planning to be in the sun or not.
- Do NOT expose the area to direct sun for up to 6 weeks AFTER the treatment course finishes.
- Wear protective clothing to keep out of sun exposure.
- No sweaty workouts, spa, steam room or strenuous activity for 24 hours post treatment.
- Mineral make up ONLY for the first 24 hours post treatment.
Please note a test patch is mandatory for ALL patients
Test patch 30 - redeemable off 1st treatment
Spot Treatment 70 - per 5 mins
Full Face 250